Thursday, November 14, 2013

I love my Mom!



 My Mom's birthday is this Saturday. I made this card for her....I think. LOL!
I am not completely happy with how it turned out, but I don't think I'll have time to make
another one before Saturday.
My Mom is the best Mom ever! She is so selfless, loving and giving. She has worked
so hard all her life, and has been a Pastor's wife for 31 years now! I could go on
for a very long time explaining how much she has given up, how much she has suffered
physically, and yet still lives for others every day...even though she is in pain every day!
I am thankful to God that she is my Mom, my husbands Mother in law, my children's Nanny,
and Thomas's Great-Nanny!
I love you, Mom!!
Happy Birthday!
 
 
 
 
 
I have had the privilege to make her Christmas cards the past few years, and I got started on them Tuesday. Here is one. I'll be posting more as I get them finished.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Both cards are super sweet, Lori, but not nearly as sweet as that loving tribute to your mom. What a blessing to have such a solid, giving, God-loving woman in your life. Thanks for sharing a little bit about her, and I hope she has a terrific birthday!

Proverbs 3:6

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.