Thursday, January 23, 2014

Happy Birthday!

 
My stampin' friend, Sandy from http://madewithlovenprayers.blogspot.com/
gave me this super cute little digi...along with a lot more I'll be sharing.
Check out her blog! She is always posting the cutest cards!
I thought this little girl would make a super cute birthday card. I just love the pastel colors she is wearing....so easy to work with!
 
 
Speaking of birthdays....Thomas turned one on January 15th! One! I can't believe we've had him here bringing us so much joy for a year already!
 
 
Looking at his birthday cake that Mommy made for him!

I fed him lunch...he wanted to eat it while he was riding his hobby horse.
I figured, why not?....it is his birthday...and I am Grammy! LOL!

 
After he got started...he destroyed his cake.
Then he started feeding it to people. LOL!




Playing with PapPap and his new tractor.
 
On his actual birthday, Aunt Chey was trying to get a good 12 month photo....but he just wanted to play. Here he is standing on the chair we got him. He was being to silly for a good picture. However, this is Thomas....1 year old! He is walking all over the place now, and doing something new and funny every time we see him!
Can't say it enough...I just love him so much!
 

No comments:

Proverbs 3:6

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.