Sunday, January 26, 2014

Little boys on the move!





 
Seems little boys are always on the move! Here is another digi from my friend, Sandy!
I embossed the yellow, popped up the digi and added some bakers twine. I found this fun designer
paper a few years ago, and every time I am searching for something and come across it I want to use it...its so colorful and fun.
 
 
Thomas is always on the move! Now that he is walking it is so much fun to follow him around and watch him go! Lately, he's been talking on the phone....he puts it way behind his ear and "talks".
It is so cute!

 
He walked around with this sword for a long time the last two days.
He carries it like a cane sometimes. So funny!
 
 
God is so good to me! I love that he has blessed me with such a loving, fun little grandson!
 
 

No comments:

Proverbs 3:6

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.