Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

 
To my wonderful husband who has become a wonderful Pap Pap!

 
We've been married almost 25 years now, and I love him more than ever!
He is absolutely the best husband ever! I can't imagine my life without him!

 
To my son, Eric and daughter in law, Sarah!
I love how you two love each other so much!
I love you both!

 
To my beautiful, amazing daughter, Cheyenne!

 
I love that we're not only mother and daughter, but friends!
I love you!

 
To Daniel....my soon to be son in law? LOL!
I love and pray for you daily!
Thanks for making my little girl so happy!

Happy Valentine's Day, Handsome!
I love our time together!

 
To my little Buddy, Thomas!
Grammy loves you more than you will ever know!
Thanks for always making me smile!

No comments:

Proverbs 3:6

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.