Saturday, February 15, 2014

Tea Time!

 
My daughter, friend and I have been all about the tea time lately.
When I saw that Deedee
had a cute set titled Tea Time, I just knew I was going to use the images.
I used one of the pre-colored digis on this card, and a sentiment that comes with the set.
I found this ribbon with tea cups on it months ago, and have been wanting to use it.

 
Here is the same image with a different sentiment, that is also included in the set.
The set comes with 3 different images, both colored and outlines. Also included
are 5 sentiments, and  one  is a Bible verse!
This entire set is only $3.50 and you can purchase it here:
Deedees Digis

What a great set to use and so easy to make quick, cute cards.

 
This is another image in the set.

My friend, Grace and I have started a weekly tea time. On Tuesdays I go to her house, we have tea and discuss our Bible reading for the previous week. Then we go to a nearby nursing home and visit the residents. After that we have breakfast in a little diner in the town where she lives.
What a blessing it has been to both of us to discuss our Bible reading together! We started this
when I was out of town with my husband and Grace says those chats helped her through some tough times. She may not realize it, but they were just as much of a help to me!
Visiting the nursing home always seems to be a blessing to me....when I expect to be a blessing
to the residents.
And, of course.....breakfast at the diner is awesome! LOL!
 
I thank God for His Word, time to spend in it and with friends, and for a friend who wants
to discuss His Word with me. We both miss is so much when we miss a day.
Again, God is good!!

No comments:

Proverbs 3:6

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.