Tuesday, February 25, 2014

RoyalTea

 
I've been thinking about tea time and how the British people have it daily....that led to me
thinking about the Queen of England. Then I thought, I'm a child of the King of Kings...
so, I'm a princess. No wonder I love having tea time! LOL! God is good!

 
I used the stamp set my friend, Sandy, bought me for my birthday to make these cards.
Check out her beautiful creations on her blog here: Made with Love and Prayers
The middle is popped up, just hard to see in the picture.

 
A little different version.

 
Remembering the proper English tea that the girls set up for me at the tea house in Washington, Pa.

 
So pretty!

 
So yummy!

 
How blessed I am to have so many wonderful people who love me!
How wonderful to know Jesus as my Saviour, and be a Princess!

No comments:

Proverbs 3:6

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.