Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Bugging you today...lol!

I purchased these cute little "bugs" from Digi Web Studio over a month ago. I've had them printed, but haven't had time to make cards with them. So today a did a set of four!! It is hard to see, but the first one says happy birthday.

I figured since I had that 12X12 sheet of the peachy pink paper I might as well use it all up....lol! The card on the right also has swiss dot embossing on the pink paper, but it doesn't show up in this picture...ugh. 
 I can't believe I haven't thought to use the peony nestie around my circle until today. I was  upset because two different stores didn't have the scalloped circle, but I really like this just as much.

I think this card needs something else. I wanted to make it a masculine card, and I don't usually put a lot of embellishments on those....any ideas?

That's all for now. It is super hot in the apartment today. I think I'm done for the day.
Mom, let me know if you want any of these ones. I love you!

3 comments:

Judy said...

These images are so cute, and I love the polka dot background on the one I love the swiss dots.
Have a great day.
Judy

Sandy said...

I think all the cards are great and now you have me wanting the peony die cut, LOL! Now you are the enabler. I think the turtle guy is cute but if you really need an embellishment, I always go for buttons on masculine cards. You have the twine and a button goes perfect with it.

The little flower paper was from a pad of paper at Michael's I showed you the last time we went shopping. Sarah kept telling you no paper but it's a neat pad with yellows, purples, pinks, blues. It's by K&Company. I'll check tomorrow and see if I can grab you a pad...gift from me.

Lori said...

Thanks, Ladies!

Proverbs 3:6

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.